Orfer Mixed Palletizing System
Orfer Mixed Palletizing System is designed to for palletize boxes with varying sizes to stable, compact pallets. The system has a capacity to palletize up to 8 cycles per minute.
The sophisticated algorithm organizes any pattern based on upcoming deliveries from WMS or ERP. Within and between multiple pallets. To reduce loss the intelligent palletizing system has built-in pallet stability testing tool which ensures stable load to wrapping.
Advanced mixed palletizing system reduces environmental footprint by improving efficiency of logistics. Backed by 24/7 support and IoT based services
Mixed Palletizing System
- Capacity: 8 cycles per minute (7.5 s/entry)
- Palletizes cardboard boxes of varying sizes
- Box size minimum 100 X 80 mm and maximum 600 X 400 mm
- Maximum weight of the box 25 kg
- Kawasaki Robotics RD080N or CP180 Robot
- Right or left-handed model
- Data-driven 24/7 remote support
- Critical spare parts
- Buffer conveyor
- Slip sheet magazine
2275 Upper Middle Road East, Suite 101 Oakville, ON L6H 0C3